Come for a personal, no-pressure tour!
Needed Items to enroll
- application - DOWNLOAD HERE - Enrollment Contract
- enrollment deposit (non-refundable)
What happens after we enroll our child?
- Register on the FACTS website (for just NEW families):
It takes 5 minutes!
- Apply for scholarship/financial aid. https://www.factstuitionaid.com. It takes about an hour and it determines your eligibility for all scholarships available, including MSBG scholarships as well as the Northwest Ohio Scholarship.
- Complete any necessary registration paperwork.
**To apply for the Northwest Ohio Scholarship, you need to complete their application form. This form is available in your enrollment packet and online at: http://www.nosf.org/.
Would you like to reserve a space for a later date?
A parent wishing to reserve a space for a later date will pay the deposit fee and will be billed for the full year tuition. Prorating will only be done for a parent who applies for a space that is still open after the school year begins.
New students will not be accepted after March 1 of the school year.